Would you like to teach fabric dyeing but don't know how to start?
When I had my hand-dyed fabric business, the most lucrative part of the business was teaching fabric dyeing. Not only did I earn an excellent income ($250+ per half day workshop), but the rest of my business flourished as well.
Everything I learned about planning a workshop is included in my new book. This eBook is in PDF format and can be viewed using Adobe Reader. [Most computers already have this program but if you need it, it's a free download here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/]
Buy the Fabric Dyeing 101 Workshop Planning Guide with PayPal at e-Junkie for 99 cents:
If you would like to also buy the companion book, Fabric Dyeing 101, you can add it to your cart at the bottom of this page.
Fabric Dyeing 101 Workshop Planning Guide includes:
- How to choose a workshop location
- What day and time slot should I choose?
- How long should the workshop be?
- How to organize the workshop to allow time to learn all aspects of Fabric Dyeing 101
- What supplies and materials are needed
- Budget: how to calculate all of your expenses
- How much should I charge my participants?
- How do I ensure I earn some money?
- Ideas for promoting your workshop
- Registration policies and procedures that will please your customers and keep you organized
- Advance preparation timelines
- Communicating with your participants
- Ideas for future workshops
Using Fabric Dyeing 101: Simple Instructions For Beautiful Fabrics as your guide, you can teach a group of 5-10 people how to dye fabrics in an afternoon. Each participant will end up with a complete set of fabrics and you will be properly paid for doing something you enjoy.
How to order
Click on Add to Cart (below) to purchase through e-Junkie with a PayPal payment.
Buy both books for $3.98 US
Fabric Dyeing 101: Simple Instructions For Beautiful Fabrics
Fabric Dyeing 101 Workshop Planning Guide
Buy Fabric Dyeing 101 eBook
Buy Workshop Planning Guide